"Very well made product! The jacket's thick sleeves provide protection from bites and scratches breaking the skin. Thanks for helping to keep me safe while I'm working!"
Crossroads Center for Children
Designed by experts in the field
SafeGuard Protective Apparel was designed by professionals with extensive experience working with individuals with significant behavioral and developmental disorders. Advanced Technology Armor® composite material throughout, with surgical grade stainless steel mesh reinforcement in the forearms, offers the following protection:
- Extremely bite resistant
- ANSI level 5 cut resistance in forearms; level 4 in bicep, chest, and stomach
- Highly abrasion resistant
Field-tested, safe and effective
SafeGuard Protective Apparel provides an alternative to protective gear borrowed from sports and martial arts domains. Such gear is often bulky, conspicuous in appearance, and focused solely on protecting the wearer.
Field-tested, SafeGuard Protective Apparel is:
- Durable with machine-washable fabrics
- Specially-ventilated for back and underarms
- Strong yet flexible
- Equipped with built-in stainless steel mesh arm guards and hand protection
- Easy to put on and take off with full front zipper design
- Unobtrusive styling suitable for multiple settings
- Available in multiple sizes
Made in the USA ©2016 The Summit Center
Advanced Technology Armor and ATA are registered trademarks of Worldwide Protective Products, LLC.